SELAMAT DATANG DI BLOG KAMI :) SEMOGA ANDA MENIKMATI DAN JANGAN LUPA UNTUK BERKUNJUNG LAGI :) English 2 task 1 | Tugas dan Penulisan

Minggu, 31 Maret 2019

English 2 task 1

Today at sunday night march 31st 2019 i start my daily shift being a barista.  I'm working at Sahuta coffee shop behind the University of Indonesia. I usually go there at 6 pm by my motorcycle, and serve my shift untill around 1 am.
My job there is to serve coffee to customers. Beside that, i also serve the foods like fried noodles or french fries. But, the most important things in my job is to be talkaltive with the customers and make them feels comfortable here.
I don't work here alone. I have some co-workers named Ipung, Wandi, and also Enza. They come from many different background. Some of them are student and some other are graduates. I love working with them because they are friendly and very cooperative. They also like to share their experiences about life and work.
Here, i like to improve both of my coffemaking skill and communication skill. There are many people teach me everyday on how to improve my coffee-making skill. By meeting different type of person, i improve my communicating skill by talking with them and learn how to be nice around them.
I close the shop after all of the customers have gone. After cleaning and making sure everything is in order, i turn off the lamp and lock the door. I go back to my dorm and take a rest. Sometimes i do my exercises first before going to sleep.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

 

.

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer